- Lazalee Cruise – Day Tour
- Lazalee Cruise Day Tour- Leave the noise of the city behind as you travel about four hours to Halong Bay. Hop aboard a small tender boat to arrive at L’Azalee, a beautifully restored traditional wooden junk and explore the jade green waters of Halong Bay over lunch. This afternoon the tender will take you to a secluded part of the bay where the water is perfect for swimming and kayaking around the limestone karsts. You’ll return back to L’Azalee just in time to watch the sunset from the top deck before enjoying the bay’s freshest seafood dinner.
- Lazalee Cruise 2 days 1 night
- Lazalee Cruise 2 days 1 night, Explore the amazing natural wonder of Halong Bay on a two day cruise through the jade green waters of this UNESCO World Heritage site. Cruise to the far-most corners of the bay on L’Azalée, a traditional wooden junk, visit fishing villages and kayak past jungle-clad karsts towering up out of the water. Travel by tender to see caves, go fishing or even a spot of swimming
Designed to accommodate max up 22 people per cruise - Lazalee Cruise is one of the best Halong Bay cruises creates an intimate, cozy environment and brings about the best possible personalized services for your Halong Bay tour.
- Lazalee Cruise 3 days 2 nights
- Lazalee Crusie is real 3 stars board in Halong Bay by providing a supreme level of luxury to its prestigious passengers in their most memorable Halong Bay Tour.
Besides, Halong Lazalee Cruise – the best Halong Bay cruise seems to mirror the splendor and majesty of the surrounding scenery offered by the Heritage Site. Lazalee Cruises does not only offer a unique Vietnam cruise experience, it allows you to dream with your eyes wide open.